Tree Care Services Throughout Lincolnshire
Castle Tree Care Ltd provides a comprehensive Arboricultural service.
Small or large contracts of employment are of equal importance to us, as we take great pride in what we do to maintain high standards; we aspire to work in accordance with BS 3998:2010 Recommendations for Tree Work and provide free advice in line with these recommendations.
Castle Tree Care services and experience comprise of:
- Tree Surgery General:
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Consultancy, Tree Reports, Tree survey, Tree Mapping, Tree Inspections, Safety Audits, Tree Systems, QTRA, Internal decay detection (Resistograph micro drill), Management schedules, Arboricultural Advice and Site Surveys to meet BS 5837: 2012 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction to support planning applications, Pest and Disease identification, Soil Compaction investigation, Arboricultural Industry Teaching and Career Advice
- Forestry Felling and Forest Thinning
- Hedge Cutting, Hedge Reduction and Hedge laying (Plashing)
- Planting and Transplanting
- Air Spading (Root plate investigation, soil aeration, radial trenching, transplanting/bare rooting and service routing through root plates)
- Chemical Application/Treatment
- Green Waste Removal/Disposal
- Site Clearance and Garden Clearance
- Timber processing
- Chainsaw Carving
- Machinery Hire
- Towed MEWP
- Towed Wood Chipper and tracked woodchipper
- Stump Grinder
- Bird and Bat box installation
- Tree Pest Control
Please call us or send us an email via our Contact Us page for further information.